This is a used, but perfectly functionsing SeaStar hydraulic helm pump. Comes with all that is seen in the photos. Check photos for condition, but I guarantee that it operates seamlessly. A couple of nicks in the paint from storage.
A new one is $805, so save BIG here at MarineSurplus.com
- Most Hydraulic Steering applications for inboard/sterndrive/outboard boats up to 50ft.
- Single outboard engine boats that travel up to 55MPH.
- Capable to be used in multiple stations.
- Marine Grade Aluminum Shaft
- Improved Front shaft dust over
- Compact helm
- Standard 3/4" tapered steering shaft
- Accepts wheels up to 28"
- Small 3.0" Hole cutout in dash
- Front Mount Installation
- 1.7 cubic inches
- 1000 PSI Relief Valve Settings